Sweet Cherry Salsa
- 1/2 lb fresh sweet cherries, pitted (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a medium bowl, combine cherries, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine and let sit 1 hour before serving.
Makes 2 1/2 cup
Only the finest ingredients will do.
Before making these great dishes, be sure to stop by Relish Retail. We've stocked our store with items we love to use ourselves, including gourmet recipe essentials from around the world. From Spanish saffron to Madagascar vanilla, our pantry staples will help you add flourish to any meal.