One-Pan Cod With Leeks and Tomatoes
While cod is a economical choice, this dish is also delicious using the pricier halibut, but salmon and trout pair well too.
- 3 lbs leeks, white and green portions, halved, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cod fillets, about 6 oz each
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan, toss the leeks with 2 tbsp olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Spread the leeks in a single layer. Roast just until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and add the tomatoes. Preheat the boiler.
- Season the cod with salt and pepper. Lay the fillets over the leeks and tomatoes and drizzle with the remaining 1 tbsp of oil. Broil just until the fillets are opaque throughout, about 6 to 8 minutes. Divide the fillets among the serving plates and top with the leeks and tomatoes and serve.
Only the finest ingredients will do.
Before making these great dishes, be sure to stop by Relish Retail. We've stocked our store with items we love to use ourselves, including gourmet recipe essentials from around the world. From Spanish saffron to Madagascar vanilla, our pantry staples will help you add flourish to any meal.