Lobster Potato Salad
This version of potato salad takes a summer favourite to new heights. You can also use one cooked lobster (ask your fish monger or seafood department to do the steaming for you - there is no extra charge). Serve it as a starter to a special meal or just on its own.
- 1 can (11 oz/320 g) frozen lobster, thawed
- 6 cups baby potaotes, cooked and cut into quarters*
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped chives
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups fresh arugula
- Lemon wedge for garnish
- Chopped chives
- In a large bowl, combine lobster, potatoes, green onions and chives.
- Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice and tarragon. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the potato-lobster mixture and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Pleas a mound of arugula on plate, spoon salad over top. Garnish with lemon wedge and chives.
Makes 8 servings
Only the finest ingredients will do.
Before making these great dishes, be sure to stop by Relish Retail. We've stocked our store with items we love to use ourselves, including gourmet recipe essentials from around the world. From Spanish saffron to Madagascar vanilla, our pantry staples will help you add flourish to any meal.