Grilled Peach Salad with Proscuitto and Goats Cheese
This summery peach salad features sweet and smoky grilled peach wedges, fresh arugula and crumbled goats cheese. The saltiness of the goats cheese and proscuitto pairs is an irresistible compliment to the sweet peaches and spicy greens.
- 4 peaches cut in half, pits removed
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze (available at Relish Cooking Studio)
- 1 tsp honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups baby arugula, washed and dried (or assorted baby greens)
- 6 slices prosciutto, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 4 oz goats cheese, crumbled
- Brush cut peach halves with olive oil. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine balsamic glaze and honey.
- Preheat barbecue grill or cast iron grill pan to medium-high. Place peaches cut side down on grill and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until grill marks appear but peaches are still firm and warmed through. Cool, then cut each peach half into 3 wedges.
- Place arugula in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss and season to taste with salt and pepper. Arrange arugula on a platter or salad plate. Top with grilled peach wedges and prosciutto strips. Drizzle with balsamic-honey mixture and top with crumbled goat’s cheese.
Serves 6 to 8
Only the finest ingredients will do.
Before making these great dishes, be sure to stop by Relish Retail. We've stocked our store with items we love to use ourselves, including gourmet recipe essentials from around the world. From Spanish saffron to Madagascar vanilla, our pantry staples will help you add flourish to any meal.