Grey Cup Seven Layer Dip
An easy but extremely tasty dip for all football fans!
- 1 – 14 oz. can of refried beans
- 1 - 4.5 oz. can of chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Black Bean Salsa or Stonewall Kitchen Mango Lime Salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a greased deep pie dish, spread the refried beans and then layer the chopped green chiles on top.
- For the next layer combine the sour cream and mayonnaise. Continue layering the avocados, lemon juice, Stonewall Kitchen Black Bean Salsa or Stonewall Kitchen Mango Lime Salsa, and top with the two cheeses and green onions.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 20-30 minutes until heated through and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Only the finest ingredients will do.
Before making these great dishes, be sure to stop by Relish Retail. We've stocked our store with items we love to use ourselves, including gourmet recipe essentials from around the world. From Spanish saffron to Madagascar vanilla, our pantry staples will help you add flourish to any meal.