Asian Spaghetti and Vegetables
This week’s recipe is a perfect fusion of two favourite cooking styles - Italian and Asian and something the entire family will enjoy. These vegetables are easy for kids of any age to chop and assemble. It all comes together in a snap.
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 piece ginger, about 1-inch
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 pkg (8 oz) spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup EACH diced carrots, cauliflower, broccoli florets, snow peas and diced red peppers
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until barely tender. Add vegetables in sequence of cooking time.
- Drain pasta and vegetables. Toss with sauce. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
*For a little extra heat, drizzle with Sriracha sauce or hot pepper/chile flakes.
Only the finest ingredients will do.
Before making these great dishes, be sure to stop by Relish Retail. We've stocked our store with items we love to use ourselves, including gourmet recipe essentials from around the world. From Spanish saffron to Madagascar vanilla, our pantry staples will help you add flourish to any meal.