Apple & Turkey Quesadilla
This Apple & Turkey Quesadilla recipe can be found in the cookbook "Kids In The Kitchen". Developed by brother and sister chef-duo Redden and Calla, its a great lunch, easy dinner or snack but also so a great way to use up leftover Thanksgiving turkey. We tested it using Wellesley Apple Butter and it was absolutely delicious.
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 jar apple butter (we loved the Wellesley brand)
- Turkey slices (leftovers or deli slices)
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Aged white cheddar, grated
- Small or large soft flour tortillas
- Heat a griddle or non-stick frypan to 350°F (ish).
- Place tortillas shells individually on a cutting board. Spread apple butter as thinly as possible) on one half of the tortilla.
- Place 2 slices of turkey on top of the apple butter.
- Top with apple slices and sprinkle with some of the shredded cheese. Fold tortilla over the ingredients.
Only the finest ingredients will do.
Before making these great dishes, be sure to stop by Relish Retail. We've stocked our store with items we love to use ourselves, including gourmet recipe essentials from around the world. From Spanish saffron to Madagascar vanilla, our pantry staples will help you add flourish to any meal.