Winter Cooking In The Instant Pot (Demonstration-Style)
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Have you read the reviews? Home chefs are obsessed with the newest cooking appliance – Instant Pot.
The Instant Pot is a multi-cooker that does the job of seven appliances in one – slow cooker, pressure cooker, steamer, rice cooker, yogurt maker, saute/browning pan and warming pot. Tonight our instructor Paula, will show you how to make the most of your instant pot. Learn why browning makes all the difference in adding flavour to meals, see how fast you can create a dishes using dried beans with the pressure cooker feature and learn to create a delicious seasonal vegetable without overcooking. Ready to be impressed? Then join us and see how much fun you can have with this impressive appliance.
MENU: Split Pea and Ham Soup, Southwestern Stew with Pork, Bacon, Peppers, and Sweet Potatoes, Butter Braised Cabbage with Mustard, Cinnamon, Lemon and Vanilla Rice Pudding
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. Our classes focus on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook healthy, inspired dishes lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 14 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.