Versatile Cooking With Cast Iron + LODGE CAST IRON PAN (DEMO)
- Thursday, March 22, 2018
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
If we could, we’d shout it from the mountain tops – we love cooking in cast iron!
They are durable, endlessly useful and make delicious meals any time of day. Tonight, we’ll walk you through the techniques for creating a variety of dishes cooked in cast iron. From pan-frying to pan-searing and baking, learn the ins and outs of working with cast iron. We’ll share tips on what foods work best, how to clean and how to maintain your cast iron so it isn’t relegated to the back of the cupboard. Learn how to use this essential piece of kitchen equipment effectively so that you get the most flavour from all your recipes. Everyone attending will receive a Lodge 10″ Cast Iron Chef Skillet (Value $45.00)
MENU: Coconut Shrimp with Mango Aioli, Pan Roasted Chicken with Harissa Chickpeas, Skillet Cornbread, Apple Dutch Baby Pancake
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. We focus on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook classic and creative dishes lead by our professional and qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 14 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card for more savings plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.