Winter Vegan Comfort Foods (Demonstration-Style)
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Can vegan and comfort foods co-exist on the same plate? You bet they can.
Tonight our cooking instructor, Sandra Valvassori, shows you how to create a delicious, winter wonderland of “comfort” dishes that are free of meat, dairy, eggs, white sugar and synthetic vegan imitation products. Your senses will surely be stimulated by this thoughtful curation of healthy vegan ingredients, highlighting the winter harvest in a seasonably, sophisticated menu.
MENU: Coconut Quinoa Porridge with Blueberry Compote, Crispy Cabbage Fritters with Chili and Curry Leaf, One Pot Rose Harissa Stew with Savoury Herb Dumplings, Gluten Free Chocolate Tahini Swirl Brownies
Instructor: Sandra Valvassori
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. We focus on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook classic and creative dishes lead by our professional and qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 14 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card for more savings plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.