Spring Into Vegan (Demonstration-Style)
- Thursday, May 2, 2019
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Spring is here! We’re creating a seasonally inspired vegan menu.
Welcome to Spring Vegan! Join cooking instructor Sandra Valvassori as she creates mouthwatering flavours and introduces you to the world of making nut-based sauces, pickling, and savoury plant-based meals — all the vegan way and without anything processed. You will experience deep and decadent seasonal recipes full of real, wholesome food, all insanely delicious and all amazingly good for you.
MENU: LECHE DE TIGRE CEVICHE (cucumber, heart of palm, mango, avocado, and oyster mushroom in a citrus, slightly spicy, coconut milk-based marinade), CASSAVA FLOUR TORTILLAS WITH CHILI BEETS AND CREAMY CABBAGE-PINEAPPLE SLAW, CREAMY ASPARAGUS AND ZUCCHINI PASTA WITH AUBERGINE POLPETTE, AVOCADO LIME ICE CREAM
Instructor: Sandra Valvassori
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. We focus on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook classic and creative dishes lead by our professional and qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 14 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card for more savings plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.