Scones, Tea & Me (Hands On)
- Saturday, May 25, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An authentic British scone is the perfect accompaniment to your warming cup of tea, particularly if you have clotted cream and jam to serve with it.
In today’s hands on class, Chef Lisa will lead you through the steps to make both savoury and sweet scones, plus the accompanying sides. Learn how to probably blend the ingredients, plus add your own twists to make a variety of different flavours. More than just a biscuit, learn the subtle difference between them. Once your tasty nibbles are baked, you’ll sit down and enjoy them with a cup of freshly brewed tea. What a perfectly lovely way to spend the afternoon!
MENU: Raspberry & White Chocolate Scones, Herb & Cheddar Scones, Compound Butters, Fruit Compote
Meet The Instructor: Chef Lisa Eckhardt
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 2 to 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.