Sausage Making (Interactive-Style)
- Thursday, January 17, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Making your own homemade sausage is truly a lost art. Tonight, we are bringing it back into style.
Cold winter weather of late December and January help to kick off salami season! Chef Emily Richards has been making homemade sausage, both fresh and cured with her father for years. After his passing, she has continued the family tradition passing along the process with her own family. Tonight she comes into our kitchen and teaches you how to make this time-honoured art. Learn how to trim, grind and stuff pork into casings for fresh and dried sausages and various types of salami. After the demonstration, everyone will have a chance at the meat grinder and take home a few sausages. Plus Emily will show you how to create some delicious dishes with homemade sausage taste tonight.
MENU: Fresh Homemade Sausage, Roasted Sausage & Pepper, Rapini & Sausage with Polenta, Amaretti Cookies
Instructor: Emily Richards
What To Expect In Our Interactive Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. We focus on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook classic and creative dishes lead by our professional and qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Interactive classes mean you do some “sit-back-and-enjoy” then we get you into the kitchen to help. This is a very interactive experience.
- Interactive classes have a maximum of 16 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card for more savings plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.