Ravioli Making (Hands On)
- Saturday, March 2, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Making fresh pasta is a fun skill to learn and one that can help you make fun and delicious meals.
In this class, our instructor will walk you through the steps to make your own pasta dough then you will learn about kneading and resting the dough. Master the art of making and stuffing your own ravioli and tortellini with two different fillings and making two different sauces that compliments your creations for an amazing meal. We finish with a refreshing Italian dessert. This is a hands-on class so space is limited. You will be using a manual countertop pasta machine imported from Italy during the class and which will be available for purchase.
MENU: Tortellini Soup, Zucchini & Ricotta Stuffed Ravioli with Butter Sauce, Canolli
What To Expect In Our Hands-On Class: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 1/2 to 3 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 15% off in-store purchases the day of class