Pasta & Ravioli Making (Hands On)
|General Admissionshow details +||$90.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 6:00 am
Sales End: Thursday, June 13, 2019 10:00 am
Event Date Ticket Uses- The number of separate event datetimes (see table below) that this ticket can be used to gain admittance to.
Admission is always one person per ticket.
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price does not include taxes
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Making fresh pasta is a fun skill to learn and one that can help you make fun and delicious meals.
In this class, our instructor will walk you through the steps to make your own pasta dough then you will learn about kneading and resting the dough. Learn to create homemade noodles to create two different dishes. First you’ll master the art of making and stuffing your own ravioli with filing and creating a simple sauce then use the pasta cutter to make your own fettuccine with a delicious summer-inspired sauce. We finish with a refreshing Italian dessert. This is a hands-on class so space is limited. You will be using a manual countertop pasta machine imported from Italy during the class and which will be available for purchase.
MENU: Zucchini & Ricotta Stuffed Ravioli with Butter Sauce, Fettuccini with a Trapanese Pesto, Lemon Granita
What To Expect In Our Hands-On Class: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 1/2 to 3 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 15% off in-store purchases the day of class