Pasta 2 Ways (Hands-On)
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Enjoy a night out with us while learning to make pasta 2 ways.
Working with a partner and in groups, you’ll learn how to make a classic Italian pasta dough from scratch. You will practise mixing, kneading, rolling, cutting, shaping and cooking fresh pasta that you will learn to make from scratch. We’ll walk you through the techniques for making ravioli and busiate. You will enjoy caponata to start and finish off the day with a house made dessert. Come join us for this fun pasta party and discover how fun and easy it can be to prepare home made pasta.
MENU: Caponata with Crostini, Pasta From Scratch, Busiate with Marinara Sauce, Zucchini and Ricotta filled Ravioli with a Butter Sauce, Cortina Salad and house-made dessert.
INSTRUCTOR: Maria Burjoski
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are about 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 2
- Hands-on classes are limited to 8 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.