Neapolitan Pizza Making (Hands-On)
- Saturday, March 23, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
No need to take-out anymore. Now you can learn the secrets to making your own homemade Neapolitan-style pizza.
In this fun, hands-on class you’ll learn how to make piping-hot gourmet pizza right on your own oven! We’ll walk you through the steps of preparing yeast dough from scratch and share secrets for shaping and grilling it. You’ll enjoy working alongside classmates to create unique traditional Neapolitan-style toppings using seasonal ingredients to create your own flavour combinations. Then we’ll cook our pizzas to perfection and dig in! Once you see how easy and delicious it is to create, you’ll never want delivery again.
MENU: Homemade Pizza Dough, Lemon Appetizer Pizza, Pizza of Your Choice with Assorted Toppings, Neapolitan Salad, Hazelnut Cake with Fruiti di Bosco
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are about 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 2
- Hands-on classes are limited to 8 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.