Celebrating The Best of Julia Child (Demonstration Class)
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Julia Child may be responsible for popularizing Boeuf Bourguignon, and providing a cherished placed for this dish in many American homes.
After one bite of this delectable winter stew, you’ll most likely agree. Tonight our instructor walks you though the steps to make this classic dish along with some of Julia’s other favourite cold weather dishes. Learn the proper steps to browning and braising, plus the unique way Julia taught many people how to easily thicken a stew without any lumps. So join us on a tour of Burgundy as we re-create this timeless dish that is perfect for weeknight eating or weekend entertaining…and the best part – it’s better the next day!
Celebrating The Best Of Julia Child focuses on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook classic French dishes.
MENU: Julia’s Caesar Salad, Beef Bourguignon, Chocolate Almond Cake
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. MASTERING THE CLASSICS focuses on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook classic French dishes lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 24 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.