Let’s Sushi (Hands-On)
- Saturday, November 18, 2017
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sushi made simple and easy! Here’s your chance to learn how in our popular hands-on class
Making sushi is all about subtle combinations kept simple: perfectly seasoned rice, choosing fish at its freshest, slightly roasted seaweed and just a hint of flavouring from sauces and condiments. Tonight you will learn how to achieve these results while learning the art of sushi making. You’ll learn how to make perfectly seasoned rice, cut fresh vegetables for using in sushi, how to make homemade pickled ginger and making wasabi. Then you’ll create three types of rolls plus we’ll show you what to do with leftovers. After learning a few essential skills, you’ll enjoy experimenting at home – creating delectable sushi whenever the craving strikes.
Menu: Sushi Rice, California Rolls, Inside-Out Rolls, Temaki Hand Rolls
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 2
- Hands-on classes are limited to 8 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.