Let’s Sushi (Hands-On)
|General Admissionshow details +||$90.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 6:00 am
Sales End: Monday, April 29, 2019 11:00 am
Event Date Ticket Uses- The number of separate event datetimes (see table below) that this ticket can be used to gain admittance to.
Admission is always one person per ticket.
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price does not include taxes
- Monday, April 29, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sushi made simple and easy! Here’s your chance to learn how in our popular hands-on class
Making sushi is all about subtle combinations kept simple: perfectly seasoned rice, choosing fish at its freshest, slightly roasted seaweed and just a hint of flavouring from sauces and condiments. Tonight you will learn how to achieve these results while learning the art of sushi making. You’ll learn how to make perfectly seasoned rice, cut fresh vegetables for using in sushi, how to make homemade pickled ginger and making wasabi. Then you’ll create three types of rolls plus we’ll show you what to do with leftovers. After learning a few essential skills, you’ll enjoy experimenting at home – creating delectable sushi whenever the craving strikes.
Menu: Miso Soup, Sushi Rice, California Rolls, Inside-Out Rolls, Temaki Hand Rolls
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 14 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.