LEARN @ LUNCH: Cooking For Heart Health (Demonstration)
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Heart disease can often be prevented when people make healthy food choices.
All relationships require mutual respect and appreciation. This sentiment should also translate to our relationships with food and what we eat. For us, this doesn’t just mean eating food that’s good—it means ensuring it is good for you. Join Dietitian Heather Wdowiak as she leads today’s workshop. In this 1-hour session, she will share key tips and information about using healthy fats and proteins, digestive herbs and using heart healthy fruits and vegetables to put together a meal that will have your heart pumping in the right direction. Lunch is included.
Instructor: Heather Wdowiak
What To Expect In Our Learn @ Lunch Demonstration Classes: Learn @ Lunch is a great time effective way for you to learn tips and ideas that can help you with your daily living.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 1 hour in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 22 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a lunch and dessert-to-go.