Know Your Gnocchi (Hands On)
|General Admissionshow details +||$90.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: Monday, January 29, 2018 6:00 am
Sales End: Monday, March 26, 2018 10:00 am
Event Date Ticket Uses- The number of separate event datetimes (see table below) that this ticket can be used to gain admittance to.
Admission is always one person per ticket.
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price does not include taxes
- Monday, March 26, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Who can resist fresh, handmade gnocchi? These pillow-soft dumplings melt in your mouth and quickly vanish from your plate.
In this technique driven class, we’ll show you the secrets for creating traditional Italian potato gnocchi plus making a ricotta version called gnudi (pronounced “nudi”). Working alongside other students, you will learn the secrets to choosing and selecting the best potatoes, shaping and cooking the gnocchi and making a few simple sauces to serve with them. Finally we’ll sit down and sample our finished creations.
Menu: Classic Potato Gnocchi, Gorgonzola Cream Sauce, Ricotta Spinach Gnocchi Gnudi with Italian Sausage Ragu (a vegetarian option can be provided), Raspberry Lemon Granita
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 2
- Hands-on classes are limited to 8 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.