Knife Skills (Hands-On)
- Monday, June 3, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
A great cook knows the importance of mastering the most useful tool in the kitchen – the knife.
Become acquainted and adept with the most important of chef’s tools, and your time in the kitchen will be transformed. In this hands-on class, you’ll hone basic knife skills and practice the fundamental cuts – mince, dice, brunoise, bâtonnet and julienne. Plus, our instructor will teach you a few advanced techniques and offer tips for keeping all your knives maintained and sharp. You’ll use these knife skills every time you cook, so if you only take one cooking class, this should be it! This is a hands-on class so space is limited.
MENU: Minestrone Soup, Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce, Tropical Fruit Salad
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 2
- Hands-on classes are limited to 8 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.