FAMILIES IN THE KITCHEN: The Burger Bonanza (HANDS ON)
- Saturday, June 15, 2019
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
It’s summertime and the eating is easy! Today, we get adults and kids in the kitchen together to create a special meal that the whole family will enjoy eating.
In the hands-on class, you and your child will work alongside each other to create a meal that is as mouthwatering and fun to prepare as well as to eat. We’ll walk you through important kitchen techniques like basic knife skills and stocking pantry essentials while learning how to combine flavours and ingredients to create a complete healthy meal. (This class is ideally suited to children aged 8 – 12) Price includes one adult and one child. Surcharge applies for additional child.
MENU: The Big Juicy Burger, Grilled Veggie Kabobs, Summer Fruit Cobbler
What To Expect In Our Hands-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will work with other students in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive 15% off in-store purchases the day of class.