FAMILIES IN THE KITCHEN: Holiday Breakfast Treats (HANDS ON)
- Saturday, December 8, 2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Kids and adults alike will have a wonderfully sweet time learning how to work with yeast and phyllo dough while learning to make two delicious Christmas morning favourites – cinnamon buns and breakfast strudels . Plus, we’ll walk you through the surprisingly simple steps for a DIY food gift that you can give as a holiday gift. This year, make the holidays extra special for your little loved ones by making breakfast, gifts—and precious memories—together. (This class is ideally suited to children aged 8 – 12) Price includes one adult and one child. Surcharge applies for additional child.
MENU: Homemade Cinnamon Buns, Bacon & Egg Breakfast Strudels, Christmas Candy Crunch
What To Expect In Our Hands-On Class: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 1/2 to 3 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups up to 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 15% off in-store purchases the day of class