Eating The Mediterranean Way (Demonstration Style)
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Mediterranean diet has been in the spotlight for years thanks to its cancer-fighting and heart-healthy benefits.
But Mediterranean cooking is also one of the most popular cuisines encompassing Italian, Spanish, Greek and North African influences.Even if you’re not ready to become a full-fledged convert, you can dip your toe in the Mediterranean water with tonight’s flavorful recipes. Let’s eat like they do in the Mediterranean and enjoy more veggies and grains in our diet! With a balance of simple flavours these recipes come to life and are easy to bring to you kitchen and enjoy this lifestyle that has become more well known across the globe.
MENU: Ricotta & Yogurt Labneh, Fruit & Vegetable Farro Salad, Stuffed Onions Baked On Greens, Pesto Topped Fish with Creamy Swiss Chard Polenta, Dried Fruit & Nut Baklava
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. Our classes focus on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook healthy, inspired dishes lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 24 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.