Delicious Fishes For Weeknight Dishes (Demonstration-Style)
|General Admissionshow details +||$80.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:00 am
Sales End: Monday, March 25, 2019 11:00 am
Event Date Ticket Uses- The number of separate event datetimes (see table below) that this ticket can be used to gain admittance to.
Admission is always one person per ticket.
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price does not include taxes
- Monday, March 25, 2019
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Preparing fish seems to be a little challenging for many home cooks. But tonight’s class will show you how simple and satisfying it can be.
We’ll show you how to take advantage of what’s available at the market, how to check for the freshest options and how to know what type of cooking technique you should use for what type of fish. Then we’ll show you how to poach, pan sear, grill and roast four simple easy fish dishes that you can eat any night of the week. We’ll also show you how to elevate each with seasonings or sauces. After this class, you;ll be creating restaurant quality dishes right at home.
Menu: Tilapia Fish Tacos, Marinated Grilled Trout with Ginger Peach Salsa, Pan Seared Halibut Provencal, Miso Butter Cod En Papillote
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 to 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes are limited to 20-22 students
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.