DATE NIGHT: From Grand’-mère’s Kitchen With Love (Demonstration-Style)
- Thursday, February 28, 2019
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Bring your special someone to our kitchen and enjoy the food memories of Chef Patrick’s grand’-mère’s French Canadian kitchen.
In this special “sit-back-and-enjoy” class, Chef Patrick will prepare some of his favourite dishes he learned to cook alongside his French Canadian grandmother. While she didn’t speak much English, and Patrick didn’t speak much French, they both spoke “food and cooking” which, much like music is a universal language. He’ll show you how to make home cretons – a pork based meat spread, use foie gras to top homemade french fries in his delicious twist on poutine and a stunning sugary tart treat that will finish off any meal with a flourish. So head in from the cold and warm up tonight with a classic French Canadian date night.
MENU: Quebec Brie with Creton and Blistered Grapes, Foie Gras Poutine, Classic Tourtiere with Maple Dressed Greens, Tarte Au Sucre
1 TICKET = 1 COUPLE
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. Our classes focus on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook healthy, inspired dishes lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 24 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.