DATE NIGHT: The Firehall Chef’s Table (Demonstration-Style)
- Thursday, March 28, 2019
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Bring your special someone to our kitchen and enjoy the food created by Chef Patrick Mathieu.
In this special “sit-back-and-enjoy” class, Chef Patrick will curate a beautiful meal featuring some of the special dishes he shares with his colleagues at the firehall all while keeping a budget in mind. He’ll show you how to prepare a rich and creamy mushroom soup and share his tips on how to give a spectacular finish with a creamy cheese like brie, He’ll discuss cooking techniques like roasting and braising to create delicious recipes with inexpensive ingredients and of course, it wouldn’t be a “Patrick” class without a little flambe at the end to showcase a dessert that has become one of his all-time classics. So join us in the kitchen for your date night tonight.
MENU: Mushroom & Brie Soup, Roasted Beet Salad with Chèvre Croutons, Braised Pork Shanks with Cannelini Beans & Gnocchi, Classic Bananas Foster
1 TICKET = 1 COUPLE
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. Our classes focus on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook healthy, inspired dishes lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 24 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.