DATE NIGHT: A Spicy Night Out (Demonstration-Style)
- Thursday, May 30, 2019
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Our Date Night menus are a great way to wind down after a busy work week.
Chef Patrick is back and things are heating up in the kitchen! Add a dash of spice to your repertoire as you explore a menu that has a little heat in every morsel. Learn how to combine flavour combinations such as sweet with heat and savoury and heat. We’ll start with an appetizer that combines sweet honey with habanero peppers, then he’ll make a bright fresh Thai-inspired salad with a grilled lobster that is marinated with a little heat. His Schezwan noodles combine dried and fresh ingredients and finally you’ll finish the evening off with a refreshing, rich dessert that carries a little zing too. So join us and see how you can add a little spiciness to your date night!
1 TICKET = 1 COUPLE
MENU: Honey Habanero Chicken Wings, Som Tam Salad with Spicy Grilled Lobster, Dan Dan Schezwan Noodles, Chili Chocolate Pots de Creme
* If you wish to redeem a gift card for this class, please call (519) 954-8772. Gift cards cannot be redeemed through our online system.
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. Our classes focus on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook healthy, inspired dishes lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 24 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.