Crazy For The Instant Pot (Demonstration-Style)
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Have you read the reviews? Home chefs are obsessed with the newest cooking appliance – Instant Pot.
The Instant Pot is a multi-cooker that does the job of seven appliances in one – slow cooker, pressure cooker, steamer, rice cooker, yogurt maker, saute/browning pan and warming pot. Tonight our instructor Paula, will show you how to make the most of your instant pot. Learn why browning makes all the difference in adding flavour to meals, see how fast you can create a favourite Indian dish using the pressure cooker plus yogurt feature and learn to create delicious braised seasonal vegetables without overcooking. Ready to be impressed? Then join us and see how much fun you can have with this impressive appliance.
MENU: Instant Pot Deviled Eggs, Indian Butter Chicken with Steamed Basmati Rice & Instant Pot Homemade Yogurt, Homemade Naan Bread, Braised Green Beans with Bacon, Decadent Chocolate Pudding Mousse
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. Our classes focus on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook healthy, inspired dishes lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 14 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.