COUPLES IN THE KITCHEN: Springtime In Paris (Hands-On)
- Thursday, May 16, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Following two culinary trips to France in 2016 and 2017, our Relish team member Lynne brought many recipes and cooking tips home with her. She is sharing some of them tonight.
Working in pairs she’ll walk you through techniques for pan-searing salmon cakes to creating homemade mayonnaise that we’ll turn into tartar sauce. You’ll learn how to create a beautiful coq au vin for two and salad served with a classic French vinaigrette. Plus she’ll share the secrets for making a simple but beautiful French dessert that will wow any guests you serve at home.
1 TICKET = 1 COUPLE
MENU: Pan Seared Salmon Cakes With Homemade Tartar Sauce, Coq au Vin With Buttered Noodles, Spring Greens With a Classic Vinaigrette and Chocolate Fondant Cakes
INSTRUCTOR: Lynne Barna
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 2 to 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.