COUPLES IN THE KITCHEN: Mediterranean Grilling (Hands-On)
- Friday, June 21, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for an evening of fun, laughter and romance as you immerse yourselves in the cuisine of the Mediterranean.
In this special hands-on class, you and your date will prepare a spectacular summer grilling menu while learning some classic Mediterranean cooking techniques. We’ll walk you through the steps for grilling chicken and making your own tatzaki sauce from scratch. You’ll work alongside three other couples as you practice grilling cheese on the barbecue for a delicious appetizer. Plus we’ll show you how easy it can be to prepare your own Italian-style iced dessert. After mastering these traditional techniques, you’ll look forward to creating romantic Mediterranean dinners at home.
1 TICKET = 1 COUPLE
If you would like to redeem a Gift Certificate for this event, please call (519) 954-8772. Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed online.
MENU: Grilled Halloumi with Watermelon, Chicken Souvlaki with Homemade Tatzaki, Grilled Asparagus with Pistachios, Strawberry-Lime Granita
What To Expect In Our Hands-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will work with other students in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive 15% off in-store purchases the day of class