COUPLES IN THE KITCHEN: Cooking With Wine (Hands-On)
|General Admissionshow details +||$180.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:00 am
Sales End: Friday, April 26, 2019 10:00 am
Event Date Ticket Uses- The number of separate event datetimes (see table below) that this ticket can be used to gain admittance to.
Admission is always one person per ticket.
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price does not include taxes
- Friday, April 26, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Why does the glass get all the wine…let’s use a little in our cooking tonight too!
Working alongside your special someone, as we incorporate wine into everything we cook. From appetizers to desserts, discover how you can use an open bottle of wine and make delicious recipes from poultry dishes to jam and vinaigrette. You will learn how wine is the perfect ingredient to use for deglazing a pan and creating a delicious pan sauce. Plus we’ll practise our knife skills as you learn to chop vegetables and herbs perfectly. Discover how fun and romantic it is to prepare a meal together. (PLEASE NOTE: Because you are working in groups, unfortunately we cannot offer substitutions or alternatives.)
1 TICKET = 1 COUPLE
MENU: Port Fig Jam with Goat Cheese and Crostini, Pan Seared Chicken Breasts & Leeks with Rosemary Vin Blanc Au Beurre, Endive and Radicchio Salad with Toasted Hazelnuts, Red Wine Poached Pears
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.