COUPLES IN THE KITCHEN: Come To The Curry Cafe (Hands-On)
- Friday, April 20, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Learn the secrets to making delicious homemade curries right in the comfort of your own home.
European sailors brought home two hugely popular flavours from the east: curry and coffee. Westerners developed an appetite for curry after tasting the exotic versions served in the coffeehouses of Europe. Today different varieties of curry can be found in almost every part of the world. Tonight you will be learning to make two cultural curries, Indian and Thai while also teaching you about the different spices and seasonings that make each dish very different. We’ll finish off with a coffee dessert that will cool the palate down and complete the entire experience.
1 TICKET = 2 PEOPLE
MENU: Homemade Thai Red Curry Paste, Thai Red Beef Curry with Sweet Potato, Sweet & Spicy Indian Hakka Eggplant with Homemade Naan, Cardamon Espresso Brownies
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 2
- Hands-on classes are limited to 8 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.