Breadmaking – 1 Loaf, 4 Ways (Hands On)
- Monday, May 27, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Who doesn’t love the smell of freshly baked bread from the oven – even better if you have made it yourself.
Tonight, learn how to prepare yeast bread and use it for a variety of mouthwatering sweet and savory applications. Learn how to use yeast, proof properly and then use the right tools to make beautiful loaves, flatbreads and cinnamon rolls everyone can enjoy. Everyone will make a loaf of bread and six dinner rolls to take home. Focaccia bread and cinnamon rolls will be demonstrated, but everyone will eat them during the class. (We will serve a light dinner during this class)
MENU: Basic Bread Dough, Easy Dinner Rolls, Black Olive and Sun-Dried Tomato Focaccia, Sweet Cinnamon Rolls. (Please Note: This is not a gluten-free experience, and accommodations cannot be made.)
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 2 to 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.