Breadmaking – 1 Loaf, 4 Ways (Hands On)
- Monday, April 23, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Who doesn’t love the smell of freshly baked bread from the oven – even better if you have made it yourself.
Tonight, learn how to prepare yeast bread and use it for a variety of mouthwatering sweet and savory applications. Learn how to use yeast, proof properly and then use the right tools to make beautiful loaves, flatbreads and cinnamon rolls everyone can enjoy. (Please Note: We will serve a soup to accompany the bread.)
MENU: Basic Bread Dough, Easy Dinner Rolls, Black Olive and Sun-Dried Tomato Focaccia, Sweet Cinnamon Rolls.
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 2
- Hands-on classes are limited to 8 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.