BE MY VALENTINE: Cosy French Countryside
- Thursday, February 15, 2018
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for a Valentine’s inspired evening of fun, laughter and amore as you and your date immerse yourself in the cuisine of France.
Chef Patrick will walk you through one of his favourite menus plus shows you how to accomplish classic French cooking techniques for everything from perfectly puffed souffles, pan searing meat to create a luxurious classic stew and creating a simple soup with a wine base. We finish the evening off with a decadent chocolate dessert that will have you saying “Oh la la”.
1 TICKET = 1 COUPLE
MENU:Roquefort Souffles with Asparagus Citronette, Soup au Vin Blanc, Classic Beef Bourguignon, Chili Chocholate Pot de Creme
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. We focus on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook classic and creative dishes lead by our professional and qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 14 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card for more savings plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class