BE MY VALENTINE: Global Flavours
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Treat your special someone to an early Valentine’s Date Night out with Chef Hendrik as he presents some show-stopping global dishes.
Chef Hendrik brings his love of his parent’s Mexican and Hungarian heritage plus a touch of France to present a delicious menu tonight that you can share with your special someone. First he travels to his mother’s homeland of Mexico with two delicious Mexican starters and a killer cocktail, then to his father’s birthplace, Hungary for the third stater and then our main dish – a classic Hungarian goulash stew. Finally Hendrik will show you how to prepare the French dessert of love – creme brûlée. So come and celebrate Valentine’s Eve with us and our delicious global experience.
ONE TICKET = ONE COUPLE
MENU: Pineapple Margarita, Freshly made Tortilla Chips, Tomato Pico de Gallo, Shrimp Ceviche with Mandarin Oranges, Capers and Roasted Poblano Peppers, Warm Bacon Potato Salad, Classic Hungarian Goulash, The Best Crème Brûlée You’ve Ever Had
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. Our classes focus on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook healthy, inspired dishes lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 14 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.