A Plate Full Of Christmas Cookies
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for a fun-filled evening of baking, laughing and sugar, as we work together to make some delicious holiday treats perfect for your cookie exchange.
In this popular seasonal hands-on class as you prepare a delicious variety of holiday-inspired cookies and treats that you will want to incorporate into your annual cookie exchange. Once all the goodies are baked, we’ll come together to sample and swap. You will leave with a selection of incredible holiday flavours, plus you’ll get the recipes so you can invite family and friends to carry on with this tasty tradition. (We will serve a light supper with this class.)
* If you wish to redeem a gift certificate for this class, please call (519) 954-8772. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed through our online registration system.
MENU: Brigadeiro (Brazilian Truffles), Turkish Almond Cookies, Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies, Swiss Chocolate Shortbread, Gluten-Free Ginger-Spiced Cream Cookies
Meet The Instructor: Donna-Marie Pye & Maria Burjoski
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.