A Mexican Summer Party (Demonstration-Style)
- Tuesday, July 31, 2018
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
It’s time to celebrate summer – with a Mexican-style party!
Our Mexican-Hungarian chef, Hendrik Varju, returns with another exciting Mexican Summer Party menu. We’ll start you off with a white wine sangria. Then you’ll snack on freshly fried tortilla chips with “The Best Guacamole You’ve Ever Had”, followed by a shrimp ceviche cocktail. You’ll then savour a couple of flank steak tacos with orange chipotle sauce and a side of charred spring onions. For dessert, fried ice cream with the most delicious goat milk caramel sauce called “cajeta” (Mexico’s version of dulce de leche).
MENU: White Wine Sangria with Apples, Blueberries & Strawberries, The Best Guacamole You’ve Ever Had with Freshly Fried Tortilla Chips, Shrimp Ceviche Cocktail with Avocado, Cucumber & Hot Sauce, Flank Steak Tacos, Charred Spring Onions, Fried Ice Cream with Cajeta (goat milk caramel sauce).
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. Our classes focus on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook healthy, inspired dishes lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 14 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.